Monday, January 7, 2008

First Glimpse of Baby #2

We went to the doctor on Wednesday, January 2nd for our first of many prenatal check-ups. Dr. Fackler did an ultrasound and the baby looks just fine and has a healthy heartbeat. They gave us a due date of August 9, 2008; although, the ultrasound came up with August 8, 2008...08/08/08. Wouldn't that be a neat birth date? Seeing the baby definitely made it seem more "real" to Mike and me. 2008 will be an exciting year for sure! I know this picture is hard to distinguish so I made a note to show where the babies head is. The next picture we get should be easier to see.

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

yeah! I am so excited for you and Mikey! Can't wait till you find out what you are having!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Hi! I have seen your old site a long time ago. Our kids are around the same age. Just wanted to say welcome! The blogging world is GOOD!

Jason and Carrie said...

Congratulations Sarah! What fun news!