Tuesday, January 29, 2008

12 Week Ultrasound

My doctor did another ultrasound at my 12 week appointment because he knew it would be fun for me to see how much the baby had developed in only 4 weeks. The difference was amazing! You could see it's arms and legs and it was moving all over the place. It even put it's hand up to it's face a couple of times. I have thought I've felt it move a few times in the past week. It is not typical at this stage, but now that I know what it feels like to feel a baby move inside of you I'm pretty convinced that I really did feel it. We'll have another ultrasound at 18 weeks and we should be able to find out if it is a boy or girl then. We can't wait! I know these pictures can be hard to figure out what is what, but hopefully you can see the baby's face looking down and to the right.

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

I felt Vera really early too! That is so nice you get so many ultrasounds. I can't wait for the next one!

The Aliaga Family said...

We are looking forward to finding out if it will be a boy or girl too! I'm jealous that your ob/gyn gives you so many ultrasounds. What a great thing for your scrapbook!!

Jason and Carrie said...

I can see him/her! How neat! Can't wait to find out what you are having!