Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm back!

I know, I haven't posted in forever! Sorry about that. Things have been pretty hectic. I'm back to working a few days a week, and with taking care of two little ones I just haven't had time to blog! I have been taking pictures though, and we've done some fun things this fall so I'll do a few catch-up posts and try to stay more current from here on out.

Grace has been doing AWESOME! At 5 weeks she started smiling and sleeping for about 6 hour stretches at night. As of last week, she started sleeping about 11 hours at night! It was probably 6 months before Jake ever did that, so I feel very blessed for that! She is a pretty happy girl so long as she is not hungry, sleepy, or in need of a diaper change (aren't we all?). At her 2 month check-up she weighed 14 lbs. 13 oz. and was 24" long...very healthy!

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

glad you are back. i was starting to worry! luv you guys

The Aliaga Family said...

So glad to see all the posts! Beautiful pictures :)