Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jake's 1st Day of Preschool

This was Jake's first week of Preschool. I was really worried that he would be upset about being "left" at school, but he actually did great. I feel like I have to pry information about school out of him, but here is what I was able to gather about his first day...they played on the playground, his teacher helped him down the pole, he went to the bathroom by himself but didn't wash his hands, he had 1 cookie and water for snack, and there is a boy in his class named, Elliot. Sounds like a great time to me! Today he came home and proudly showed me the picture that he painted for me. (Aw!) I think school is going to be really good for him.




1 comment:

The Steward Family said...

So glad Jake had a great first day! He is going to have so much fun! Braden's first day is next week. Did you shed any tears? I am in for it b/c the parent orientation made me a little emotional : )!