Monday, March 30, 2009

Jake Gave Up His Nuk!

 A few weeks ago, Jake decided to give up his Nuks in order to get a new Geo Trax train with a remote control! A little bribing is all it took! He gave me all his Nuks and we went to the store to buy the train. He was really excited. That night at bedtime he discovered a Nuk under his pillow and put it right in his mouth. I told him if he didn't give it to me, I would have to take his new train. He said "Take the train". So, I did and the next morning he was upset it was gone. I told him when he was ready to give me that Nuk he could get it back. He gave it to me and got his train back. He did great the next few days; although, I did catch him hiding in my closet laying under the hanging clothes sucking on Grace's Nuk...getting his little Nuk "fix"! He does this every now and then, but he pretty easily gives it back when he is caught!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

too funny.. poor v is going to go through some big changes too. potty training, no more paci's and big girl bed... oh and daddy's going to be gone for 5 months... wish me luck!

Leone Family said...

That is too funny. Great way to deal with this situation.

Epperson Family said...

This cracks me up Sarah, he is too funny