Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

Last night we took Jake to the Red's game for Mike's Father's Day gift. We had great seats in the 2nd row just past 3rd base and right behind the ball boy. Jake kept saying to him "I want ball please...I ready to catch ball!" It was fun being right in the action. Jake was a little sleepy and asked to go home in the 4th inning, but after a little ice cream he was ready to stick it out until the end. It paid off because a foul ball came right by us and the ball boy got it and found Jake to give it to him as all these other fans were begging for the ball! He was thrilled to say the least!!!
Jake's Card to his Daddy:
Waiting patiently for a ball
"I'm ready to catch ball!"
"I got ball!"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jake is so cute...can't believe how big he's gotten! The Father's Day card was a great idea!

Duncan Family said...

so cute! What a great Father's Day gift!

Epperson Family said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen, Jake with his little mit. Love it what a cutie.

Leone Family said...

He is too cute! Cant wait to see you at the reunion.

Jason and Carrie said...

Great pictures! Such special memories created at the ball game with Daddy! What a cutie!

Mrs. Cohen's Class said...

Looks like fun! Barrett will be jealous that we didn't do that!!

Epperson Family said...

They look so much alike, I love this picture Sarah. I can't wait to see you guys You look great..